When environmentalists don't vote, politicians don't listen,
so we're using cutting edge techniques to boost environmental turnout
by as much as 12% each year. Donate your spare change and
help us mobilize an army of environmental super voters.
The Environmental Voter Project
Voters don't prioritize environmental issues, so it's really hard to get politicians to prioritize them. We're focusing on a simple, high-leverage solution to this problem: instead of trying to convince voters to care more about the environment, we use data analytics to identify existing environmentalists, and then apply cutting-edge behavioral science to turn them into consistent voters. We've identified 15.78 million poorly-voting environmentalists across the United States, and we're mobilizing them to vote in local, state, and federal elections.
How MyChange Works
MyChange rounds up your everyday purchases to the nearest dollar and donates the spare change to The Environmental Voter Project.
Connect cards you use when making your everyday purchases to your MyChange account.
Spend like normal and MyChange will round-up your purchases to the nearest dollar but never more than the monthly maximum you’ve set.
Watch as your change automatically makes a difference by helping The Environmental Voter Project.
- All sensitive information is encrypted.
- We do not store your bank information on our servers.
- We will never sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- Create a username name (your email address) and a password to establish an account
- Your user name and password to your financial institutions website so we can compute and accrue your daily roundup amounts and
- Your credit or debit card number, expiration date and CVV so we can debit your account once a month and contribute the amounts to your cause or candidate.